In the blink of an eye it will be 2018! As I asked myself out loud where did the year go, I began to reflect on the top 5 products I found myself reaching for constantly. These are products that I certainly can’t LIVE WITHOUT!
1. MAC FIX + – I’ve been using this product for a million years. I use this product in three different ways. Firstly, I use fix + to set my makeup. I hold the bottle at least eight inches away from my face and I give myself a shower that consists of 6-8 sprays. The cool midst feels so good against my skin and it eliminates that powdery finish you may get sometimes. It gives my skin a youthful dewy glow. Secondly, I use it to intensify eyeshadows and pigments. I never apply an highlighter without fix +. It intensifies the glow of the highlighter while creating a smoother finish. This product retails for $25 at MAC Cosmetics .
2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – This mascara truly lives up to it’s provocative name. I feel so sexy when I wear this mascara. My eyelashes literally touch my eyebrows after I’ve applied a few coats. This product retails for $23 at Ulta beauty, Sephora and toofaced.com
3. MAC Strobe Cream – This is the best moisturizer EVER in my opinion. Strobe Cream is so hydrating and the iridescent particles gives my skin such a beautiful, dewy glow. You can wear this alone, with a little mascara and lipgloss or you can use it as a base before you apply your foundation. This product retails for $33 at MAC Cosmetics.
4. MAC Face and Body Foundation – Again, this is another product that I’ve been using forever. I literally can’t remember what life was like without this foundation. No, seriously! I love this foundation because, it’s low coverage but buildable. I love for skin to look like skin. My freckles and moles are still visible with this foundation. I don’t feel like I’m wearing a mask. This foundation has a satin finish and it’s water resistant as well as long wearing. This product retails for $29 at MAC Cosmetics.
5. Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Perfume – This is my signature scent right now. I could literally bathe in this perfume. This luxurious perfume has a floral yet clean scent that lasts all day. It’s definitely an attention grabber. I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. This perfume makes me feel so feminine, elegant, yet sexy. This perfume retails for $70 to $122.